NBA 2K23MyCAREER challenges you to conquer huge chunks of The City, and It's a Cole World is your ticket to the Music District.
This comprehensive It's a Cole World Quest guide has all the music trivia answers, rap verses and other details your NBA 2K23 MyPLAYER needs.
Latest - Answers about fun facts about fashion and music
While NBA 2K23 infused a trio of musical trivia questions into the It's a Cole World mission, this only scratches the surface.
We have a mix of music trivia, fashion trivia and even basketball trivia quests popping up daily right now on MyCAREER.
As more missions continue to arrive, we havedetails here of all the trivia answers revealed so far.
NBA 2K23: There's a Cole World Quest Guide
If you were one of the many who were excited at the prospect of J. Cole getting his ownNBA 2K23 Dreamer Edition or, there is more good news as he plays no small role in this game.
In fact, the It's a Cole World mission may be the game's deepest and most comprehensive, with four different challenging rap scenarios.
If you hope to conquer the city and even Shep's most ardent followers, you'll need to beat the Music District once you've finished this quest.
If you're wondering when the J. Cole quest will appear, chances are you haven'treached far enough on MyCAREER.
You'll have to work your way through the first few missions and clear five different NBA games before your "Welcome to the League" mission starts this and many other main missions.
The good news, if you struggled with any of these early challenges, is that there appears to be no penalty for mistakes or failed attempts.
You simply have to keep trying until you get things right, and some of the later rap challenges even keep it simple, just asking questions you got wrong on subsequent attempts.
You will also often be blocked from progressing in other missions such as Palace Intrigue as you will need to advance to the next stage to play your next NBA game to advance in It's a Cole World.
Now let's break down each main step in It's a Cole Worldin townand the answers you need to get through each stage.
Fale com Marvin Castleberry no Erick's Vinyl sobre PhD Monk
This is your first and easiest challenge when you go to Erick's Vinyl and try something onMusical trivia, as they become so frequent in NBA 2K22.
Here are the correct answers to your three questions, in order:
- they remind you of
Again, you can repeat these if you get one wrong the first time, but keep this guide handy as you'll still be on a timer with each answer.
Go to the place on the map where the rappers are located
Fortunately, it's not hard to find any of the locations throughout this quest, as they will always be easily marked on your map.
When you reach the group of rappers, you'll be involved in a multiverse rap battle, and these are the answers you'll have to come up with:
- I have block defense so try not to go mental
- Make sure I'm with the extra, I'm eurostep and flexer
- I'll break your ankles and probably fix that mole on your foot
- You don't have a lift pass, you're not supposed to ski here
- End your career, throw a party with your own money
- I hear you've been sleeping on top of me with your stuffed Piggie Smalls?
When you have delivered them all correctly, you have impressed the group and canmove forward with this mission MyCAREER.
Go to Rita's house and ask about the PhD Monk & Talk to whoever you meet about the PhD Monk
These two tasks go hand in hand, as upon arrival at Rita's house you are asked to "talk to who", and there is only one person you can talk to.
This will trigger another impromptu rap battle, and these are the answers you'll have to come up with this time:
- Got some shine now, you think it's hotter than ovens
- You are not the type that these other acts idolize
- And if you jump, you're doo doo, I'm picking up shit
- I hope it doesn't rain since I collapsed the roof
- I pull you up in the face like I know your addy
- I know you've seen me skate, I've got nothing but tires
Once you've said all that, it will be revealed that PhD Monk has been watching the whole time and you'll move on to the next level.
Go to Dreamer Court to record sounds for PhD Monk
This is the first big step in this task that does not contain a series of answers, but is still quite challenging.
When you reach the Dreamer Court, you'll suddenly find yourself in a 3v3 game with J. Cole on your team.
You must first reach 21 and secure a win to continue, and a loss will not allow you to continue.
The good thing is that you will earn XP and VC and other rewards whether you win or lose, so no attempt will be without gain.
Bring the sounds you recorded back to PhD Monk
After completing the game, follow the next quest marker and meet the PhD Monk.
The following is the most challenging sequence of the entire mission, as you must get all 12 of these answers correct:
- Anytime, anywhere. As soon as I harden the leather
- As your kindergarten teacher, I'm giving away L's for free
- And I take the stone as it is in that man's purse
- Crazy how he ran into the wall of shame
- And don't mumble, it's a concrete jungle
- I call an iso, then I cover
- Get off a free throw, take durag
- Cross over, turn half a turn, hit them with the jump shot
- How are you going to stop it, uh, how do you get over it?
- 2K, who are you dealing with? You know I'm a wild one
- The stone is not safe, I will take the money from your dresser
- You know who I am, I'm a national treasure
This is one of those challenges where the replays will just prompt you for something you failed, so at least it will save you some time if you stumble.
Meet Bas in Dreamville
Finally, there is just one more music challenge you can take on when you meet Bas iDreamville studio in the city.
This sequence is quite similar to PhD Monks, although a bit shorter, and here are the answers you have to give:
- Leave them frozen when I pull the jumper
- It's the playoffs, are you playing? you beginners
- My arm on the edge softly looks down
- Like the afro of Dr. J, you explode
- "Smile for the camera" quietly? Yes No doubt
- That feeling of rolling down the window during flight... NEXT!
Once you've completed this, breathe a sigh of relief knowing that the hardest parts of It's a Cole World have been completed.
Final It's a Cole World Quest Objektivos
From now on, your challenges will not be as difficult or extensive, and there are no others where you need more correct answers to proceed.
Instead, you'll mostly have scenes and tasks where you have to play your next NBA game to advance to the next goal.
Some of them will have "play your next NBA game" as an extra step before reaching the subsequent goal.
You may be asked to advance through other quests to play the next game in some circumstances, just follow what the game says to gain access to play your next NBA game.
Here are each of the It's a Cole World endings and what to do when they're available:
- Promover din sang "Came back to Ball" på 98.9 The Flex
- This will be a basic interview where you choose the answers that match your character andmatch the leadership skills you want to develop.
- There are no wrong answers.
- Coach Graves wants to talk to you. Go to your office in the locker room
- This is just a scene and has no answers to give.
- Stop in Dreamville to talk to Bas
- This is one of the final scenes and interactions to wrap things up as you meet J. Cole and listen to a track he created.
- You shallunlock the dj stationafter completing this objective and be able to use MyBEATS to save your creations.
- J. Cole will be there while you play your next NBA game.
- Nicole Ramone of T'd Up would like to speak. Find her in the tunnel
- After the game, you'll need to meet Nicole in the Arena Tunnel for a quick cutscene that sets up the next objective.
- Meet Nicole Ramone at Rita for her T'd Up cover interview
- This is the last part of the It's a Cole World mission with answers involved, but they are all affected by leadership skills or Free Spirit, Corporate, etc.
- There are no wrong answers here, choose what suits your character and earn the rewards you are currently working towards.
- Meet your team at One City Plaza
- This will officially wrap things up as you meet up with your team for a final cutscene that triggers the mission's end.
It is a Cole World MyCAREER reward
When you finally achieve all the goals described above, you will receive your MyCAREER rewards.
Completing this quest is required to complete other main quests, such as The Classic, which has "Hit the music district“as one of the main goals.
Here are your MyCAREER rewards for completing It's a Cole World:
- dj station
- Select arena sounds
- +60.000 MVP-point
- +50 music
You will be able to access the DJ Station at any time after the "Stop by Dreamville to talk to Bas" objective by going to the Dreamville Studio located across from the entrance to the Tattoo Shop of the Beasts of the East Affiliation.
The game reports that you'll also be able to access the DJ Machine through the rig's menu by pressing LB or L1, but that didn't work in our experience.
Everything you create and record with DJ Machine can be saved to MyBEATS andadded to 2K Beats playlistsfor you to listen to in your office, in the locker room or in the arena.
- Line 1 – I got lockdown defense so don't try to get mental.
- Line 2 – Check ya I'm with the extras, I'm eurostepping and flexing.
- Line 3 – I'll break your ankles and probably fix that wart in your foot.
- Line 4 – You don't have a lift pass, you're not supposed to ski here.
All Rita's PhD Monk Questionnaire Answers
Answer 1: Got a little shine now you think you hotter than ovens. Answer 2: You are not the type that these other playas are idolize. Answer 3: And if you're hoopin, you're doo doo I'm poop scoopin'. Answer 4: Hope it doesn't rain, since I caved the roof in.
Verse 1: “I got lockdown defence so don't try to get mental”. Verse 2: “Check ya I'm with the extras, I'm eurostepping and flexing”. Verse 3: “I'll break your ankles and probably fix that wart in your foot”. Verse 4: “You don't have a lift pass you are not supposed to ski here”.How do you unlock the J Cole quest in NBA 2K23? ›
If you're wondering when the J. Cole quest will show up, it's likely that you haven't made it far enough in MyCAREER. You'll need to work through the early quests and knock out about five different NBA games before your "Welcome to the League" quest kicks off this and many other core questlines.Who is a 99 overall in 2K23? ›
Michael Jordan, the sacred cow
Michael Jordan's 99 rating is followed by Giannis Antetokounmpo's 97 with no player at 98. Other stars such as LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Nikola Jokic or Joel Embiid are all at 96.
Larry Fields: PHD Monk.What team has the best defense in 2K23? ›
1 Los Angeles Lakers - 96
Despite only having two players above 80, the Lakers are, somehow, a top-five team in NBA 2K23. When healthy, James and Davis are devastating on offense, and the Lakers acquired Patrick Beverley to boost their overall defensive prowess.
This 16-song, 57:43 long, 2011 release, is the first official studio album by J. Cole.Who has a 100 overall in 2K? ›
According to Sports Illustrated, only five players in history have ever received a 99 rating while actively playing: Lebron, Chris Paul, Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett. Only one player has ever received a 100 rating in the game — Shaquille O'Neal.Who has the lowest OVR in 2K23? ›
- 1 Akira Tozawa - 73. Tied with Dana Brooke and Leviathan, the ninja Akira Tozawa has a 73 overall rating.
- 2 Leviathan - 73. ...
- 3 Dana Brooke - 73. ...
- 4 R-Truth - 72. ...
- 5 Commander Azeez - 71. ...
- 6 Tamina - 71. ...
- 7 Randy Orton '02 - 70. ...
- 8 Noam Dar - 69. ...
NBA 2K23. 2KDB Dark Matter Stephen Curry (99) Complete Stats.Who has a 100 overall in 2K23? ›
Shaquille O'Neal remains the only player to be given a 100 rating in the video game. Giannis Antetokounmpo received the highest given rating of 97 in NBA 2K23, and he was the only one to get this number.Has there ever been a 99 in 2K? ›
Only five players have ever received a 99 in the NBA 2K franchise: LeBron James, Chris Paul, Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett. Even more elite of a club is the 100 rating, which only Shaquille O'Neal has achieved (NBA 2K2).What comes with 100 2K23? ›
NBA 2K23 Michael Jordan Edition
This includes dual-gen access of the game on each console generation within the same console family. It comes with 100K Virtual Currency in addition to the MyTEAM and MyCAREER content included in the Digital Deluxe Edition.
The 'Dunk Meter' is NBA 2K23's answer to the Shot Meter for, obviously, dunking! It's for players who want a more realistic and challenging NBA 2K23 experience. On lower difficulty settings, it's not especially useful or effective.Who makes Birkin bags 2K23? ›
|Fashion Trivia 1||Who makes the Birkin bag?||Hermes|
|Which shoe company was the first to introduce a microchip into their sneakers?||Adidas|
|What did the Nike logo originally intend to convey with its look and style?||Motion|
Second location and reward - 75 OVR
After reaching a 75 overall, use the train to get to the West Mall Station. Ronnie will be standing just east of the station, between the Finders Keepers and Embellish stores nearby. This time, he'll reward you with the ability to choose where you spawn when entering The City.
Ultimately, the cost of getting your MyPlayer to 99 OVR can range between 450,000 and 480,000 VC in NBA 2K23 MyCareer depending on your build. To get to 85 OVR, it can take anywhere around the range of 100,000 and 150,000 VC. Mid-Range Shot and Three-Point Shot are the most expensive attributes to upgrade.What does rebirth give you 2K23? ›
What is Rebirth in NBA 2K23? Rebirth in NBA 2K23 gives you the ability to get a head start on any MyPlayer you create after your first one. The head start allows you to level up your player from the start to 90 overall instead of 85. It also gives you 25 badge points to start with.What is the best dribble style in 2K23? ›
NBA 2K23 only has two different Best Moving Hesitation types despite having many options. The fastest and best for certified dribbles is the Kyrie Irving technique, which comes first.
|1.||Nikola Jokic C | 6'11" | DEN||97|
|2.||Joel Embiid C | 7'0" | PHI||97|
|3.||Bam Adebayo C | 6'9" | MIA||87|
|4.||Kristaps Porzingis C / PF | 7'3" | WAS||87|
Cole has a net worth of $65 million.Who is 2K Ronnie? ›
Ronnie Singh, better known as Ronnie 2K, is the Digital Marketing Director for 2K Games.Where is janitor 2k23? ›
The Janitor is located in Silver Deck's Promenade. He wears gray pants and a dark blue staff shirt. Players will need to interact with the NPC to start the quest.What does VC get you in NBA 2K23? ›
VC, or Virtual Currency, is the primary form of in-game currency in 2K Sports' basketball simulation. You'll need VC in order to upgrade the Attributes of your MyPlayer in MyCareer. You can also use VC to purchase animations from the Animations Store, cosmetics like clothing, and even Card Packs in MyTeam.How do you unlock Cole World 2K23? ›
- Talk to Marvin Castleberry at Erick's Vinyl about PhD Monk. ...
- Head to the spot on the map where rappers hang out. ...
- Talk to whoever you can find about PhD Monk. ...
- Head to Dreamer Court to record sounds for PhD Monk. ...
- Bring the sounds you recorded back to PhD Monk.
Cole & Jack Harlow Are Playable Characters In 'NBA 2K23' — With Their Own '2K' Ratings. J.Will J. Cole be a playable character in 2K23? ›
Cole is playable in NBA 2K23: Dreamer Edition. The rapper is not a playable character in the video game.Is J. Cole really on the cover of 2K23? ›
If you're a fan of buying the most expensive, deluxe version of video games imaginable then welcome to the latest from 2K23, with J Cole as the cover star. This is the first time a non-basketball player has been on the cover of an NBA 2K game.
16), NBA 2K revealed that Weezy is joining NBA 2K23 as a playable character. He's not the only rapper to be a part of the popular basketball video game series; J. Cole and Jack Harlow are also available options for playable characters in 2K. The announcement showcased Wayne playing in 2K23's MyTEAM mode.Is Reggie Miller not in 2K23? ›
During the 2018 NBA All-star weekend, Miller confirmed why he is not in the video game via Instagram live during a Q&A session, and it is due to not being offered proper compensation for his likeness.Is Jack Harlow on 2K? ›
Cole and Jack Harlow Enter the World of 'NBA 2K' As Playable Characters.Can you be a girl in NBA 2K23? ›
While the player type is generated based on how you allocate your attribute points in MyCareer, your WNBA player type can be selected.Is 2K23 a deluxe? ›
The NBA 2K23 Digital Deluxe Edition Includes:
10 MyTEAM Tokens. Sapphire Devin Booker and Ruby Michael Jordan MyTEAM Cards. 23 MyTEAM Promo Packs (Receive 10 at launch plus an Amethyst topper pack, then 2 per week for 6 weeks) Free Agent Option MyTEAM Pack.
For $149.99, the Championship Edition provides all the perks of the Michael Jordan Edition, along with a lifetime 10% XP boost on both MyTEAM and MyCareer progression and a Michael Jordan-themed go-kart to quickly get around The City in MyCareer mode.Who was the first rapper on 2K? ›
Cole Becomes First Rapper to Land NBA 2K Cover.What does Michael Jordan 2K23 have? ›
The NBA 2K23 Michael Jordan Edition includes:
Sapphire Devin Booker and Ruby Michael Jordan MyTEAM Cards. 23 MyTEAM Promo Packs (Receive 10 at launch plus an Amethyst topper pack, then 2 per week for 6 weeks) Free Agent Option MyTEAM Pack. Diamond Jordan Shoe MyTEAM card.
|Sale Date ▲ ▼||Title ▲ ▼||▲ ▼ Price|
|2023-05-08||NBA 2K23 Dreamer Edition PS5 [eBay]||$46.00|
|2023-03-24||NBA 2K23 Dreamer Edition PS5 [eBay]||$67.00|
|2023-02-27||NBA 2K23 DREAMER EDITION PS5 [eBay]||$124.99|
|2023-02-03||NBA 2K23: Dreamer Edition for Playstation 5 [eBay]||$120.00|